Wednesday, June 6, 2007

eye candy




Last night I had fun getting crafty with this new line that craftwarhouse sent me for my DT project. I LOVE this new paper from American Crafts. It' SHWEEEET! I can't wait to be working on my LO today. Next will be a calendar which should be lots of fun because there are so many pages to it!

I have a bit of eye candy to share today!!! I just recently got a package from making memories. It was quite a surprise for me! I don't often visit that site but I just happen to be browsing around one day and I noticed that they were asking for people to upload photos of how they store their stuff. Well, I feel like I have the BEST storage solution that there is and so I HAD to upload it. I even thought that I was too late to get in for the RAK but I wanted to share anyway. To my amazement, I got an email in an hour saying that I was one of the winners!! HOW FUN was that! Even more fun to discover the box that came was full of their new travel themed goodies. I LOVE their CLEAR CREATIONS which are transparencies (overlays). So much to play with, not enough time! LOL!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Scrapping supplies :-) That journal looks FAB!

madelineas said...

Congratulations Julie. OK are you gonna share the storage solution or what??

Marti said...

Lucky you! So where are the pics of your storage solution???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails