Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Secret Santa

I have two different Secret Santa's this year from two different places. I have to say, my Secret Santa from Candy Cane Lane is absolutely AMAZING!!! I mean she is the BEST Secret Santa EVAH!! I can't believe that I have received 3 packages already. The first two were a very fun, nice surprise but the third one was so sweet it nearly had me in tears. I opened this cardboard box only to find the most adorable home made santa bag that had been stitched together. Inside it was full of goodies, including some adorable homemade ornaments. OH! And Hershey kisses with candy canes... mmmmmm!!! Somebody's been reading my blog and found out about my love for Hershey kisses!! It was so fun to open and I was so blessed with the love that was put into it, I just HAD to post the pictures and hope that my Secret Santa is reading so that I can say THANK YOU so much!!! I was truly shocked, blessed, and very excited to get the goodies you sent!

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Hi Julie! Your "Santas" have been so nice to you!
Just dropping by to say hi and check to see how your December Piggy Tales projects were coming along. I'm still working on mine. I'm hoping to have the flap book finished by this weekend. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails