Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Here it is!

I've been wanting to upload my Piggy Tale Hide n' Seek album. But, first I want to say that one should NEVER blog really late at night (like I did last night) especially about deep things such as 'gaining perspective!' Words just don't come together quite how one would want past the hour of midnight!
Anyway, the storm did stop and I was able to get a bit of a better photo of my layout. So, I'm going to keep the previous one to show the difference between a good photo outside and trying to take and indoor/late at night one.

And now to share a bit about my Piggy Tale album. When they first sent this to us, I thought a lot about what I might do with it. Then when we came back from Thanksgiving and I saw these photos, I couldn't wait to scrap them and how perfect to do a little book how I love my children. I used the title 'Do You Know...' and then inside on each new child's page I added the title 'What I love about you!' Under one of the flaps is a coordinating close up of the child and under the second flap is the journaling describing what I love about the child. It was very fun to 'hide' things that the kids could discover as they look through it. The Piggy Tale line that I used is called Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater and I added a bit of Ba Ba Black Sheep too! The fun thing is, after completing the album and uploading it to the DT site, I found out that I was the November winner! Piggy Tales chooses one winner out of their design team members.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy New Year my friend! You are so amazing and wonderfully talented!! I am in love with this album and your creative process!! In 2008 I pray that God bless you and your family in the most abundant way! I hope your year is full of happiness, love and family.. friends too! ;) I can't wait to meet you! I am working on CHA!! ;)
Love you bunches!
Hugs!

Nicole said...

Love that little book Julie! What a great idea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails