Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And a bit of news!!

The layout bellow called 'LOOK Mom, no hands!' Was picked up for publication by Scrapbook Trends! I'm so excited! I also got, in the mail, my first three magazines of seeing my work in print. That was so very fun! Scrapbook Trens December has my clear mini Album, the WEDDING book that they put out has the layout with Pete and Liz in it and CARDS January has a two page spread of the flocked card that I did for Fiskars. Now Scrapbook Trends has just released a new book called Embellish it and I have a layout in that one that I can't wait to see in print.

2 comments:

Cherie Smutnick said...

Hi Julie!!!! What an awesome slide show of the N50 thanks so much for sharing this. I felt like crying seeing all of you. It looks like you had a blast at CHA glad you weren't sick like you were in SA. Congrats on your current publications that is sooo great!!! ((HUGS))

Janice said...

Wow... that's GREAT Julie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails