Friday, February 15, 2008

Back from CHA!!




I am officially one full day back from CHA! What a fun and packed week that was. There is so very much I have to say about it but for now, I need to focus on the kiddos who I neglected for a week!! So, I decided to put together a quick, fun slides show just so some of you could view the photos I took. Most of these are people photos. The first of all the Fiskars fun we had. THere are some shots of May and Stephanie recieving their bracelets. You'll also see some shots of the Piggy Tales team and myself. Then of course pictures of me and Janice who I roomed with and had a BLAST with and photos of all the other online pals I finally got to meet up with. What fun!

6 comments:

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Cool, Julie!

Kimberly said...

LOVE all your great fun images from CHA! LOVED meeting you tooo! You are such a DOLL! xoxo
Loves,
K

Kate O'Brien said...

You lucky gal getting to go to CHA!! Love those photos. You look so pretty!

Glad you had a wonderful time Julie! :)

Let it Go said...

It was great nearly running into at CHA, lol. I am sorry that I couldn't chat more - I was only there 2 days and (+2hrs on Sun)and you caught me on my final sprint to place orders before running to the airport! Glad you had fun! See you the next time you are in Portland. - Sheri, SBA

Janice said...

Wow... this totally rocks! I have to learn how to do this! I have been to pooped to post!! ;) I had such a wonderful and SPECIAL time with you Julie... so glad we were roomies! I love you my friend!!
Hugs!
XOXO

Kelly Jo said...

Julie~
This slideshow is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. =)

Kelly Jo
#936

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails