Monday, March 31, 2008

Fiskars Project a Day

Today is the last day on the calendar of 'Project a Day' on the Fiskars craft site. Hopefully you've had a chance to take a look at all the fantastic ideas that have been shared! Of course the Design Team will continue to inspire us but it was fun to see fellow Fiskateers share their passion for different tools.
I've been so anxious to share this project on my blog! The date that my project was featured on the calendar was March 22nd. Kelsey's birthday! So, if you want to read more about it and what tools I used, you can check it out here. I'm not sure how long it will be available to view.
I shared about my love for the stamp press. This adorable, black Cloud 9 board book made it so easy to feature the stamp press. I was actually able to stamp right on it! I also stamped on white cardstock to make journaling blocks and titles. These lil' books are so much fun to work with and it can be a quick easy project that you could finish in a short amount of time. Normally I would be nervous to stamp right on the cover of a book but because the stamp press assures me of such accuracy, I had no hesitation!

I made this book for one of my very best friends in the world, Karen K. We have been great friends since we were 13 years old. She has always been there for me and I hope I can do the same for her right now. Love you my dear friend!

2 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

how sweet! love those projects Julie!

Janice said...

Oh.. how beautiful my friend! miss you like craZy btw!!
Hugs!
janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails