Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rose Colored Glasses (Webster's Pages pp!!)

What an amazing time we had in Texas. I don't know what the best part was. Arte and I experienced such special and comical time together personally. We also got to meet up with so many great friends. I LOVE that part of convention. Of course the meetings themselves were just full of the power of God and the moving of the Holy Spirit. Such life. Such joy. Such a refreshing time.

Since being back, I've just been playing catch up. Wanted to share a layout real quick. Not much time to blog today (it's Arte's birthday!) I'll have to find some time later.

Have you ever had pattern paper that you just CAN'T cut into??? This was my problem with this gorgeous WEBSTER'S pages paper. I just LOVE it!!! So, I took a strip of each paper...hee hee. It's called RASBERRY TRUFFLE...YUM!!!!!

Here is the layout I did that talks about how Kelsey is always so optimistic (it's okay! it's okay! ...is her favorite thing to be saying all the time!) It's so sweet.

3 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Great layout Julie...I love to see an optimist!!! Glad you had a good time in Texas....

Leslie Ashe said...

HEY how fun you were in Texas!!
Glad to hear you had FUN!

I LOVE your gorgeous layout!

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh yeah girl...I'm in FORT WORTH! When & where will you be?? HOW COOL!

Mariokart...YES...it's a MUST HAVE!(I'm such an enabler, LOL!)

Thank you for what you said about my room!!! :) You're so sweet!

AND YES...get back to CMK! We miss you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails