Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fisk-a-friendzy!!

I have so much to share. I don't know where to begin?

We just got back from Canada last night. I can't wait to share with you some sweet photos. Now it's just deciding which ones to share! But before I do I wanted to mention what is next for me.

I'll be leaving on Friday again to go to Reno for a Fisk-a-Friendzy!!!!!!! I am so very excited! It will be great to meet 100 other scrappers who are apart of the Fiskars community. The best part is, I'm bringing along my very good friends Lucy, Kris and Jodi!! It will be a wonderful time away with them. The fun part is, although I've been to a few Fiskars events before, they never have. They have no idea what they are in for. It is going to be a BLAST and I just can't wait! There will definitely be more on that later. I don't think I'll have time to blog tomorrow. I'm making 100 atc cards and still have repacking to do. So, on Monday, I'll be updating about how it went!

If you want to know about the Fiskars community and the amazing events they are putting on, you can visit them here on the fiskateer board.

Next piece of news. When we arrived home I had another fabulous package from Collage Press. **swoon**. I'm seriously in paper heaven. Three more absolutely gorgeous, paper packs. AND two more stamps sets. I'll be diving into that very shortly!

Another bit of exciting news was that I came home to an email requesting a layout for CREATING KEEPSAKES!!!! I hadn't even submitted it. I nearly fell over in shock and I'm still in absolute amazement.

Last bit of news and then on to some fun photos. This month I am a guest designer for Happy Scrappin' Srapbooking and have just posted a challenge for their site. If you want a little inspiration, check it out here!

Well, we had a wonderful trip full of some really special memories. My brother is glowing now that he is a new daddy, just as I knew he would be. Here are just a few photos of the many photos I took of Kailey Rae. She was born 5 pounds 11 oz. She was teeny tiny and super cute. The first visit we didn't see her with her eyes open. This baby is amazing! We didn't hear a peep out of her all weekend!




























12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great photos!!
Congratulations on the publication!!(How did they choose it if you didn't submit it?)

Amy W. said...

what precious photos! Congrats on the pub! :)

thid coull chick said...

hope you have a great time on the weekend!! what a cute little girl and look at all that hair!!

congrats on the publication too, well done you!

Wendy Kwok said...

Huge Congrats on the CK PUB. You certainly deserve it. I saw your work at CMK. Amazing masterpieces!

Audrey Pettit said...

That baby is SO sweet! Makes you fall in love all over again, doesn't it?
Congratulations on all your wonderful scrappy news. You sure have a lot of fabulous things going on right now. Hope you enjoy your weekend away with the girls. That is just the BEST!

jaccisuu said...

ah Julie, she's adorable! I can;t wait to become an auntie in May!

Angela J. Prieto said...

Wow what great pictures!! Congrats on the CK toot!

melita said...

beautiful photos! have a great time in Reno! tell everyone i said hi! and you already know how excited i am for you about the CK!

Vicki in MD said...

what a dear little one, have a great time at the fiska friendzy

Unknown said...

Ah, the new babies are the sweetest thing!

Unknown said...

What a cute little peanut!

have fun at the frendzy! And congrats on your publication. You deserve it!

Jennie #414

Patti Smith said...

see how far behind I am...what awesome pictures Julie and she is just beautiful...oh and that hair so sweet. Oh and congrats on the publication.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails