Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fiskars Crop and CARDS Publication!!

Could get any better than those two things combined?? Yes!! It's snowing!!! We are so excited and we are off to decorate our Gingerbread house in a bit. I wanted to let you know that there is a fabulous online crop going on at the fiskateer site right now. These are always jam packed full of fun!

I also wanted to share a bit of fun news!! Do you remember this card??? I made it a while back out of a fun line by Heidi Grace called A Little Bird's Tale.


















Cards magazine picked up for publishing. I'm so excited! I'll have to go remove it from all my galleries once I send it in.

I also wanted to share a quick fun project that I made for a few people. The kids can even do it if you have an easy squeeze punch like the Fiskars circle squeeze punch called Round n' Round.





















All you have to do is punch out 5 circles and then fold them in half. Then you glue one on top of another until they fold out like an accordian into a circle and then you have your little bulb or ornament! You can glue a piece of ribbon or yarn in the middle to hang it with. These are just quick fun lil' paper projects that you can decorate some of your most little trees with!

9 comments:

Amy W. said...

Congrats on the pub!!! What a fun little project to do with the kiddos. :)

happy holidays,

AmyW.

Sherry said...

Love everything on your site. I may have to give the decorations a try, so easy. Congrats on the pub!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I remember those ornaments now! Thanks for posting those. I made one similar in school years ago, but had totally forgotten them. Bet my DD would love that project.
And congrats on the pub. That card is adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on the pub!!
And those ornaments are adorable-- I should try those with dd!

Unknown said...

Just so you know you rpost made me cry this morning. Thanks for the comment.

melita said...

That's awesome Julie! Congratulations! The card is adorable!!!

ellen s. said...

yeah! congrats on the pub, cute ornaments!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the pub and those ornaments are scuh a great idea!

Donna said...

I really like this idea, it is perfect for small scraps, Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails