Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've been Tagged!! And a Pub!!

Relax! It's an easy one...yeah! My sweet friend Melita tagged me and the rules are to go to your sixth folder and find your sixth photo to share.

Here is Kelsey on her first day of preschool (just a few months ago.) She will be turning 5 in less than 2 weeks. I'm sure you'll be seeing a layout expressing my deep emotions about that very shortly! LOL!!
I'm also very excited to share my fun news that CARDS idea Book series picked up one of my cards that I just recently created. It was one that I was able to use this new, very popular punch from Fiskars on. It's called Apron Lace....another new fave! This card is special to me because I was able to use some of my fave. Collage Press paper on it that represents Canada and the United States together. A perfect blend don't ya think??
















Oh!! And I need to tag 6 more people.....don't forget to upload your 6th photo in your 6th file! Have fun!

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, congrats on the pub, Julie! Love that you showed us a little peek of what's to come. Looks adorable!
And thanks for the tag. That is a fun one. Haven't done that before!

TheShermanFam said...

Congrats on your pub, Julie!!!
Love how you punched both sides of the strip!! I was thinking I could live w/o Apron Lace...but I'm starting to rethink that! HA!!

Shaina Longstreet said...

i luv photo tags like that!! good one!
congrats on the pub! that apron lace is so pretty.
:D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub!!! :) I LOVE that new punch! Definitely a must have! THanks for checking up on me!! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats on the pub! And off to do my tag!!!

Meg said...

Congrats on being a guest designer for jillybean soup! Thats awesome :)

Patti Smith said...

Oh such a sweet pic of Kelsey...love it...they do grow up fast don't they....congrats on the pub Julie...your work is amazing..have a good week!!

Lori Renn said...

Got it! I'll go see what that photo is!! Congrats on the Jillibean DT spot!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails