Friday, September 18, 2009

The hop continues!

Good Friday morning everyone! The list of amazing designers for the JustRite blog hop continues. You can read more about the blog hop, chance at winning prizes, and the sale, in my previous post. Here is the list of today's designers. These are some super talented ladies that will be sure to give you some great inspiration!

Debbie Olson
Jerri Kay Jimenez
Taylor Van Bruggen
Holly Simoni
Barb Schram
Terre Frye
Michelle Kovack
Kim Moreno
Catherine Doucette
Kellie Fortin
Kimberly Crawford
Kathy Jones
Michelle Giraud
Angela Barkhouse
Heather Pulvirenti
Tami Mayberry
Jennifer Buck
Keri Lee Sereika
Jami Bova
Laura Davis
Stacey Kingman
Bonnie Sharp
Stephanie Severin
Janine Rich
Debbie Seyer
Margie Higuchi
Lauren Bergold
Anja Curvers
AJ Otto

I had some fun things to share today, including a give-away! But I'm having troubles with blogger and can't get any images uploaded. I will try to update later today or when I can get it working.

Also, I will be posting a College Press challenge on their blog this weekend so check back for those details.

Blessings on your day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails