Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!













I know I mentioned that I'd take a quick moment to share a tip that has saved me many times over. Here it is. If ever you are trying to create a title with stickers on a card or layout, try placing the stickers on the edge of a scrap piece of paper before laying them down on your project. That way, you are sure to get it centered.


















I created this card last week for a dear friend of mine who is turning 29....yet again. For the 7th or 8th time now I think. LOL Can't wait until we get a night to celebrate.






















I also created this card in order to be elegible to win this baby!





















That's right! Of course there were other requirements as well. Yup...I'm thinking I've out grown my little table and I definitely need a plan B. It would be a dream come true to win this amazing scrapbooking/sewing table. Fiksars and Arrow Sewing Cabinets joined together in putting on one incredible contest for some lucky Fiskateer to win this Boomerang. Kangaroo Kabinets is the brand name of this awesome piece of furniture. There were several requirements and the names of everyone who met the requirements will be entered and a winner will be randomly drawn. Here's hopin!

Now to announce the winner of the RAK from my ealier post.

Poster number.....one!!!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

1
Timestamp: 2009-10-03 17:50:48 UTC


Congrats. Email me your addy at julieoverby@peak.org and I will get your prize to you.

Have a happy cardmaking day everyone!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Such a fun card! What a blessing it will be for your friend to receive it, Julie!

What an awesome tip, too! I never thought about doing that...I'm always "eyeballing" it! LOL! I'll be sure to try it the next time I'm trying to center my sentiment stickers onto my project!

Thanks so much for sharing, and happy WCMD! :-D

Valerie said...

Wow. Your card is very colorful! That was a good tip hadn't thought of that. Very cool desk. Hope you are picked.

Lydia said...

ooooh looks like a great desk, nice card, good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails