Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spellbinders™ Winter Card

0609 JO crd Winter Wishes (print submission)72

Spellbinders™ S4-216 Kaleidoscope Borderibilities, Spellbinders™ S4-085 Snowflake Wonder,Cardstock – Bazzill, The Paper Company,Pattern Paper – Chatter Box,Glitter – Clearsnap: Winter Frost

Last week was a super fun mail week for me!  Northridge Media sent me two GIANT boxes full of goodies!  I had seven of my projects that had been published returned all at once.  It’s a very good thing I just got my scrap space organized!  So thank you Northridge Media and all the sponsors who contributed.  The card above, ‘Winter Wishes’ is one of the cards that was returned to me.  You can find it in Scrapbook Trends Christmas Card Idea book.  Your-friendship-is-a-Blessi

I also had a bit of time with my new favorite paper last week.  I can’t even believe that GCDStudios ‘Homespun Chic’ pad of paper showed up on my doorstep right before CHA when I was so sick.  It was such a fun surprise but frustrating that I couldn’t do anything with it!  Anyhoo….lovin’ the vintage feel and could create forever on end with this line.  I have a few more cards to share a bit later. 

I’ve been subbing all week at the kid’s school.  LOVE being there with them.  And still….I am very looking forward to this three day weekend coming up!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I pray your day is totally fabulous!

5 comments:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

WOW Julie fantastic cards !!
I love your color choices.
The round card is very cool :)
Hope you are feeling a lot better..

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Loving those cards! Hope you have a great weekend!

Tona said...

Love that birdie card...well both cards lol. The black on the winter card really makes everything pop.

Valerie said...

Your winter card is so great. Love the colors. Nice you got all that stash.

jana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the card the shapes are great.. I'm sure the kido's love you at the school too. I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails