Friday, July 23, 2010

More Christmas in July!

 Happy-Holidays-wb

Hi there!  Can’t wait to tell you all about our quick trip to the coast.  Later.  LOL  Right now, I just wanted to share a short post of this  simple card I put together real quick with the scraps I had left over after creating my hanging ornament.  I love the vintage feel of this Collage Press paper.  I cut and embossed the Spellbinders #S4-283 2010 Heirloom Ornament and backed it with cardstock.  Sometimes fast and elegant is what you need to get a bunch of Christmas cards done! 

I’ll try to have some updates and photos soon!  Have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

Tona said...

Love this card! The addition of the tinsil is the perfect touch.

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! The tinsel trim is perfect for Christmas! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

you are rocking this ornament! so gorgeous and I love the tinsel!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails