Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grand Nestabilities™ Card

birthday-wishes

Supplies:  Spellbinders Die Templates: Grand Scalloped Squares, Grand Squares, Labels One; Pattern Paper – Echo Park; Ribbon – SEI; Stamps – Mint Motif (available exclusively at i{heart}papers.com,) Gina K Designs; Embossing Powder – Sparkle n Sprinkle

I love making these shaped cards with the new Grand die templates from Spellbinders.  They’re so easy and so fun!  This is similar to one I shared a while back except on this one I embossed the the turquoise frame image.  It is a stamp from Gina K Designs that fits right into Labels one.  Love that!  Then I scrunched up my ribbon and sewed it on.  The butterflies are a ‘fussy cut’ job right from the paper. 

I’ve been busy subbing all week and working on a fun assignment.  Hope you are having a fabulous week and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely LOVELY. the kraft makes me swoon.

i am SO coveting the grand nesties - christmas wish list is well underway! :D

Valerie said...

Love the shape of the card, can hardly wait to get my hands on some of the grand dies!

Michele Gross said...

Oh I can't wait to get mine! Kazan brought hers today (I think just to torture me ;) They are so fab and I love how you made a card shape. Cute!!

Marla said...

This card is awesome I love this shape also!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails