Thursday, September 9, 2010

So Blessed

So Blessed

Feelin’ so blessed today for having such an amazing family.  We are heading into a new time in our lives with a ‘middle schooler’ and no kids under 5 years old! 

This is a layout I created quite some time ago but never had a chance to post it.  I had an exciting surprise today in the mail!

It was this uber fun issue of which I have a few projects in!  Thank you Paper Crafts!  This mag. is oozing with inspiration.  I can hardly type fast enough because I’m wanting to go create!

Speaking of creating…..did ya notice the big orange badge on the side of my blog?  Yup, hop on back tomorrow for the Fiskateer blog hop if you want to see some great projects from a bunch of us who share a passion for crafting. 

Now to leave you with a few photos of the first day.  My camera is so sick.  I may have to send it to the camera hospital.  I was able to get a few good shots in the morning before it completely died. 

Tuesday…first day of school….

IMG_1719 IMG_1733

IMG_1732 copy 

IMG_1731

(don’t even ask…)  LOL

IMG_1715

IMG_1717

3 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Sweet photos Julie - congrats on getting over the no kids under 5 stage - now the fun really begins!!!
How cool getting published in Paper Crafts Magazine - congratulations - will definitely be checking it out for your projects now :)

Valerie said...

So anxious to get that magazine. Ashley's hair is so pretty and long. And I won't ask but I laughed at the other pic, and AJ's picture is priceless. Congrats on getting published.

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on the publications! Can't wait to see what you create, after being inspired by the mag!
Love your layout, too, by the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails