Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CARDS September

grandma zoom

Hi friends!  Today I have a card that quite some back.  You may have seen it in the September issue of CARDS Idea magazine which hit the shelves back in August.  This is a Gina K. Designs stamp and I absolutely love it!!!  My Grandma is going to see a lot of the stamp because she is most definitely lovely!  I have also used some Webster' Pages paper and bloomers on this card.  Tucked behind the bloomers Fleur De Lis Borderabilities die template and a Labels Eleven die template that has been trimmed down.  The image is from some a vintage book that I have that I photo copied and then printed on canvas.  Prima flourishes and KaiserCraft pearls to embellish and you are good to go! 

Some fun and exciting news is that I just got another card picked up from Northridge Media for Creates Quick & Easy Idea book!!  Wahoo!  Thanks for lettin me share!  (and guess what….it’s a card without pattern paper….shocker!)  LOL

This one is much more my comfort zone but I am still dabbling in new things!  Hope you are too!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Darling card, I am sure your grandma would think it was absolutely beautiful.

Leigh Penner said...

What a gorgeous card! Stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails