Friday, November 5, 2010

Love you

Love you

Hello friends!  Hope this Friday finds you doing well!  Today, I thought I’d share a card with you that hit the stands in September.  You can find it in the October issue of CARDS magazine.  I used a Gina K. Designs stamp on that fits right in side the Spellbinders™ Labels Nine die template.  Gotta love that!  I can’t wait to get my hands on this issue of CARDS magazine.  Thank you so much Northridge Media!!  I also had an email request yesterday for another recent card that will be pub’d in April.  So grateful.

Supplies: Pattern Paper – My Mind’s Eye; Stamp – Gina K Desings (Nina Bracket-Lovely Labels,) Waltzing Mouse; Ink – Ranger Distress Ink; Cardstock – Papertrey Ink; Spellbinders (Labels Nine Die,  Big Scalloped Borderabilitites Petite)

I’m excited about this weekend.  This will be our first Saturday in forever not spending the entire day on the soccer field.  Don’t get me wrong….we love every minute of it.  But, sometimes a day with kids at home with no agenda is just so rewarding.  Then, on Sunday they have a Ensemble Concert with their piano.  And I just found out that Ashley is on the front of the county Newspaper playing the piano where it has an article about the upcoming event.  How fun!  I haven’t actually seen it yet but I’m sure she will be thrilled!

Thank you for the visit!

4 comments:

Marianne B in AZ said...

Wow! Lots of exciting news at your house with being in publications! Congratuations on the publication of your card, as well as the one that is coming up. Hope you have a great Saturday at home with no plans!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on the publications, Julie! Thery are well-deserved, as your cards are gorgeous!
Do all of your kids play piano? My boys take lessons and Sage will start next year.

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats, Julie!
Always enjoy your creations - they make me smile :) <-- see! LOL! xo

Valerie said...

Congrats on being published again. Your cards are always very creative and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails