Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting News!

Get Well LOC

I’ve been waiting for this day for so long!  It’s finally March 1st.  I have two fun announcements for you today!  The first one is that I am so blessed to be designing for Layers of Color this month as their Guest Designer!  I love their gorgeous stamps and especially the fact that a lot of them fit into Spellbinders die templates.  I also love the faith based approach that Laura has taken with her company.  It’s very inspiring!  I’ll have several more projects throughout the month featuring their products. 

For this card I stamped a Layers of ColorVictorian Frame image to showcase my sentiment.  Nina Brackett is the fabulous illustrator of the sentiment shown on my card.  She has teamed up with Layers of Color to bring some beautiful stamps.  This sentiment is from the Happy Wishes Clear Stamp set. I used Cosmo Cricket (Astaire) and October Afternoon (Cherry Pie) pattern paper.

Okay!  The news is out and I’m thrilled and so very honored to share with you that I will now be one of the contributing blog designers for Spellbinder’s Paper Arts™!  Kazan Clark, Holly Simoni and I will be teaming up to bring you some fabulous Spellbinders tips, techniques and inspiration!  I can hardly wait to began this new chapter in my designing journey.  I hope you come along with me! 

It’s time to announce the winner of the RAK I posted for the Paper Treehouse Blog Hop.  First off, I want to thank you for so many sweet, sweet comments.  They mean so much to me!  I hope you enjoyed the hop and were left inspired.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2011-03-01 09:05:10 UTC

Congrats Becky Dunham!  Please email me at julieoverby at peak dot org with your addy.

Have a most spectacular day my friends!!

16 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Congratulations, Julie!!! SO excited that you will be joining and sharing your fabulous work on the blog :) I have been such a fan of your work!!

connie said...

congrats Julie!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Congratulations, Julie! Have fun with this new chapter of life! I will be anxious to see what you do with your Spellbinders. When I go into the store and try to pick a set out, it would help if I had some ideas about how they would look when it is all said and done.

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations, Julie! Lovely card, too!

Anne-Marie said...

I agree with Marianne.....such a help. Congratulations, and looking forward to the inspiration!

NinaB said...

Congratulations, Julie! I am so thrilled to see how God is leading you to so many opportunities in the industry. It was such a blessing to spend time with you at CHA and I pray that we'll have more opportunities like that in the future.

Jennie said...

We are thrilled to have you GD for LOC and so excited about your Spellbinders news. Your card is just beautiful :o) Blessings to you and these new endeavors.

ellen s. said...

yeah!!! that is so so exciting!!! congrats, i love their blog and read it everyday when it comes in to my feed :):):)

Valerie said...

Congratulations Julie! This is just awesome! I can hardly wait to see your ideas. Enjoy the journey!

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful!

Lagene said...

Congrats Julie!!! And your card is elegant!!!!

Shanna said...

YAY!!!!!!! This is the COOLEST news girl!!! I'm soooo glad to see you staying on with Spellbinders! Woot! Congrats!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Julie this is just gorgeous! Your selection of the patterned paper and striped ribbon is so striking. I can't wait to see what other wonderful projects you inspire us with this month!

Debbi said...

Congratulations on your news!! How wonderful!
*smiles*
debbi

Tina McDonald said...

Congrats Julie! So gladd you're sticking around Spellbinders! :)
Your card is gorgeous!! :)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Congrats Julie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails