Thursday, May 12, 2011

a girl can never have too many flowers

Layout

Guess what I got in the mail this past week?  Spellbinder die templates….LOTS of them!  For the record, I don’t think a girl can ever have too many die templates either!  Hey…at least they are flat and easy to store, right?  Well, among my new stash was the S4-312 Blossom Three set and I have been quite anxious to try this one out!  I loved designing this layout.

Close-up-of-flowers-web

The journaling on this one says:  No Greater Gift….than Family.  I’ve always felt blessed to have an amazing family but some days I am overwhelmed by God’s goodness to me.  Why do I deserve such an amazing husband and such fantastic kids.  Then I remember, I don’t ‘deserve’ it.  I am just blessed by God.  So truly grateful.

We’ve been having some super fun, 'everyday’ family moments and times together lately.  It sure makes up for those really, really hard days (we have those on occasion too!)

There are instructions on how to create this layout on the Spellbinders Blog.

As far as the other new dies….hmmmm….can’t tell you too much about them quite yet.  I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of these Blossom Three die templates in the next little bit! 

So glad you stopped by!

siggy

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful layout, Julie! I love the colours and your flowers are fabulous!

Tona said...

Love your layout!
Those flower dies look like a "must have".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails