Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Couldn’t Resist!

Congrats

Supplies:  Cardstock – Bazzill; Pattern Paper – Authentique (Blissfull); Alphabet Stickers – Authentique (Petite Type Square); Pearls – Want2Scrap, Queen and Co.; Ink – Clearsnap Colorbox Creamy Brown

Congrats zoom

I began to clean up my mess from yesterday so I could get started on a layout.  But, I just couldn’t help but create another card while all my stuff was out.  On this one I did some fussy cutting with the floral print that came in the Authentique Blissful 6x6 pad.  Instant flowers!  I also used one of my favorite Spellbinders™ Nestabilities™; S4-310 Labels Eighteen.  I know I’ve used it a lot lately but it just never gets old in my mind! 

I will be doing a book review for my next blog post.  If you are loving your Copics or have wondered what all the rage is about, you’ll want to check out this book:  Copic Coloring Guide.

And before I sign off, I have to share my exciting news!  Creating Keepsake July/August has it the stands and I have a double page layout in it!  Although I’ve been pub’d in many magazines, I’ve always wanted to be published in this one.  The layout is called ‘Touching Lives’ on pg. 17. 

Thanks so much for letting me share!

siggy

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful card, Julie!! So excited about Margie's new venture in this company :)

Congrats on your CK pub - can't wait to see it!!

Valerie said...

Congrats on the publication. Can hardly wait to get it. Great picture of your daughter there! The yellow is looking really pretty.

Hope and Chances said...

Beautiful card and congratulations on the publication - I shall look for it :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Julie!!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails