Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet Times

It can’t possibly be the last day of September!!!!


Yesterday my oldest daughter turned 10 years old. I can hardly believe it! I remember my 10th birthday like it was yesterday!


We took her and a friend to Evergreen Wings & Waves. It’s a new, HUGE waterpark that’s quite a ways away from us.  It was worth it though!  They have 4 giant slides that come out of the top of this airplane.  It’s amazing!

IMG_8388 copy


This young lady has blossomed into the most incredible, beautiful girl.  Words cannot describe how grateful I am for her.
Happy Birthday my sweetie!

Ashley ten


You truly are a blessing to me!

You-Are-a-Blessing-to-Me
Supplies:  Cardstock – Bazzill; Die template – Spellbinders Blossom Three; Stamp – Paper Trey Ink; Twine – Divine Twine


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow I will post a special give-away for one lucky blog reader! 
siggy

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great photos and card, Julie! I can't believe it's the end of Sept. either! This month has flown by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails