Saturday, December 17, 2011

Create your tag!


Stamps Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases, Quietfire Designs; Fancy Pants Designs St. Nick Pattern Paper; Want2Scrap Pearls; CosmicShimmer Embossing Powder; Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink, Top Boss Watermark Ink; My Mind's Eye™ Twine (Lost Collection); Spellbinders Die Templates - Picot Edge Circles, Ironworks Motifs, Holiday Tags,  Foliag

I'm so excited that my brother and his family will be coming down from Canada to join us for Christmas this year.  I feel like now that school is out for the kids, the Christmas holiday time has really begun.  The one thing I 'm a little behind on is wrapping gifts.  Poor kids!  The tree has been up for weeks and I already bought their gifts but I just haven't wrapped them yet.  They probably think they are getting a lump of coal for Christmas!  LOL  Anyhoo...I love to make my gifts extra puuurdy.  That includes a fancy tag!  I gave a little tutorial on the Spellbinders blog if you want to see how I made this one.  I actually created a stamp out of fun foam for this one!

We had a such fun Christmas Party at our house last night.  Because my fudge didn't turn out so well, we had to eat snowmen instead.  They were melting and very, very upset.  



The girls helped me make them and we had such a blast!  These guys each have their own personality!  I first saw them on Pinterest but the original recipe came from here.  What I realized afterward is that in order to make them really look like they're 'puddling' you need to make the cookies very big!  I guess everyone felt so sorry for them because not very many got eaten!  LOL  But we had soooo much food.  Let's just say it's a good thing that we have a middles school party coming up at our house next week because there is a TON of yummy treats left overs!  

Thanks so much for taking time to visit me!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I love them and I know my 17 year old nephew will love making them. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kris Thissell said...

Those are awesome!! Way too adorable to eat!

Valerie said...

Your melting snowmen are adoreable,and you are so known for wrapping pretty. Have to go check out your tutorial on the Spellbinders blog.

Teresa said...

These snowmen are so adorable! I am going to keep this in mind to do for next year and my fudge didn't come out either this year... thanks for sharing and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails