Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting off the New Year with Exciting News!!!

Happy New Year everyone!  I was wanting to get this post up yesterday but we were having too much fun havin' church, playin' and making great memories with good friends!!


I am so, so very excited about this post and 2012!!  I haven't been doing a bunch of crafting lately because I've working on something else that I've been dying to share with you all!!  Eeeaak!  But, I am wanting to get some Thank You cards out for some of the gifts we received so I've managed to put a few together.  Here is one I created with some Webster's Pages yumminess!


Supplies: Paper: Pattern Paper - Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue and WonderFALL 6x6 pads; Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Kraft;   Die templates - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Pearls - Want2Scrap;  Bloomer - Webster's Pages;  Trim - Prima Marketing; Ink - Clearsnap;  Stamp - Gina K. Designs


On to my exciting news!!  I'm squealing with delight!  Can you hear me?  LOL  I've been working this for the past week and thus the slightly neglected blog....sorry!  But, THIS blog is going to get a makeover of it's own very soon.  In the mean time, I've created a new website and blog for Mini Moments Photography.  This has been a dream of mine for quite some time.  I had a sliver (just a well bit! he he) of help from my sweeter than sweet hubby...thank you Hon!!

So, I'm pleased to introduce you to....


Now I will have a home for my paper crafts and a home for all my Photography.  Thanks for letting me share in my excitement!  I haven't finished setting up the actually blog yet...that should happen in the next day or so.  I just couldn't wait any longer!  

I hope and pray your 2012 is blessed beyond anything you could ask or imagine.



7 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

That is exciting news! Congrats on the new venture for a new year!!

LOVE that card, Julie! Just beautiful :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

Soooo exciting!!! HUGE CONGRATS on following your dream and bringing it to life!! Happy New Year! :)

Valerie said...

Very exciting for you and I like your card, very pretty DP.

Unknown said...

First of all I think this is one of THE most beautiful cards I have ever seen - really!!! I LOVE it :) Congrats on finalizing all your hard work. You are a very talented photographer.
Hugs

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Gorgeous Card Julie! Your photography is divine. Can't wait to follow along and get inspired.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

How awesome Julie! Congrats on your new adventure!!!

window stickers said...

ooo new blog for a new year. Nice Julie.. will follow your posts there too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails