Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Becky Fleck 'Labels and Tags' Card


Hey my friends!!  This has been such an amazing past few weeks.  I'll be able to announce my good news real soon!  For now, I thought I'd share this card that I created for Becky Fleck using one of her sketches and her new Spellbinders die template set called Labels and Tags as well as the set that was revealed last month called Office Supplies.  The paper is all beautiful new Teresa Collins (I cut out the flowers from the paper.)  And the stamp is from JustRite.

On a local note, it snowed here today!!  I just couldn't believe it.  I haven't seen snow yet on the coast this season.  I think it did snow one other time but we were out of town.  It was a cooooold day!  Hope you are bundling up and keeping warm wherever you are at!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE! One of my favorite combination of colors :) BEAUTIFUL card, Julie! Hope today is a warmer day for you! xo

Melita said...

This is sooooo gorgeous Julie! I love the blue and yellow!!

Valerie said...

This is really a different looking card, with the tag in the middle but it looks amazing! I like it.

Linda Beeson said...

I love those dies, they worked perfectly on your adorable card, loving the colors too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails