Monday, June 4, 2012

GCD Studios The Paper Cut!


Hey everyone!  Have you had a chance to check out the super cool new issue of Paper Cuts that GCDStudios put out?

The girls did such a fabulous job!  You can see it on the GCD Studios Blog.  There is also an opportunity there to WIN a beautiful collection called BONJOUR!

My assignment was to create a lacey layout and to use punches in a creative way.  This was a bit of a stretch for me because you know how much I love my dies!  And, the few punches that I own are in storage!  LOL  Good thing I am surrounded by paper crafters (thanks Mom and Gina!)  They came to my rescue and let me borrow a few.  You can read more about my layout and the article in the Paper Cuts.  There is lots of inspiration in the June issue and a great article about color!  


Hope you had an amazing weekend!  I seriously can't believe it's June already.  I'm excited for the kids to get out of school.  They go all the way until the end of June.  They aren't too happy about that!  LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'm just loving all your comments....they mean so very much to me.  Hugs!

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful page, Julie! LOVE what you did with the challenge :) Kids are off at the end of this week. I'm with you, can't believe it's JUNE already!!! Have a great Monday!

Gina said...

Gorgeous page and photo Julie!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What a stunning layout, Julie! Love, love, love the mix of woodgrain paper with that lacy background! SO beautiful!

Valerie said...

Very pretty! Tiny butterflies are so cute, love the lacy look!

Leigh Penner said...

How fun to see you posting a layout, Julie! It's beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails