Friday, November 2, 2012

Sometimes....

I've had to take a break from blogging and crafting over the last month due to some personal and health issues.  I really do apologize and seriously can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged.  A MONTH!  Shameful.  But seriously, I've had to take a look at these past few months and realized that sometimes you have to adjust things.  I've really needed to focus on getting well and taking care of my family and myself.  Thank you for your patience.


In the mean time, the crafting world has been whizzing by full force ahead!  I'm excited about all that I'm seeing.  Did you hear about the new D-lites that Spellbinders came out with?  They are just P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!  That is one product I'm anxious to start creating with and hope to have something to share with them shortly.  For now, I wanted to share one of my favorite layouts ever.  It's the one I had published in Creating Keepsake recently.


Aaaahhh...to be sleeping and carefree like this sweet baby! Yup!  That's where I want to be right now.  LOL  So, I'm going to sign off but I honestly hope to be updating much more regularly.  

Thanks for stickin' with me!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

So glad that you're feeling well enough to update us Julie, your health is more important than us, as much as we all love your posts we'll still be here when you're back to being top notch and we'll be sending prayers whilst you're not. Take care darl, Hugs xNx

newbie85 said...

I heartily agree with Natasha! YOU and your health, in EVERY area, is more important! Take care of yourself and your family, and we will be waiting. We are not going anyway!!! Blessings

Papergirl said...

Missed you, but glad you are back and feeling better - I pray for your continued good health.

Mildred said...

Health is precious, especially for a mom. As hard as it is, take care of yourself first and everything else will follow. Take care.

Tona said...

Hope you're feeling better now.
I LOVE everything about this layout. Thanks for sharing.

Margie Higuchi said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were under the weather - hope you have feeling much better!! xo I agree with the others, taking care of yourself is more important!

This page is so precious - congrats on the pub :) Did you take this picture? It's beautiful! Love all the elements that you added into the page!

Pendra said...

Honey, you need to take care of yourself, family and friends and then blogland...and in that order. We will not go anywhere and will be here whenever you are!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

HUGS Julie!!! I will say some prayers for you too so that hopefully you will be feeling better soon!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails