Monday, January 6, 2014

I Am Elated!!

I can hardly contain my excitement!  I'm truly not sure how to explain why I'm so elated.  In December, I had every intention of doing a post about my trip to Phoenix but you all know how the month of December can fly by!  Well, I had the opportunity to be apart of some major uber plans come together to build a 'mega' booth with Spellbinder's for the CHA Mega show.  Here are the four of us designers who were blessed to be apart of this Design Crew for the show.  Honestly you will have the same reaction when you see how amazing this space comes together!  I don't even know what to call it...it's definitely not just a booth!  We had so much fun creating together and I will show some of those pictures when it's all been revealed.  It's still 'top secret!'  


My excitement comes for many reasons.  For one, I get to CHA!!!!  I can't wait.  Seriously will not be able to sleep tonight.  It will be another week with these gals, preparing and setting up for the show.  Then I will get to meet up with so many of my friends from the crafting community that I haven't see for a few years.  Yay!  And of course, a peek at all the new goodies coming out!

As if that wasn't enough, I'm going to also get to spend a few extra days in Anaheim with some dear friends that I went to college with and spent some years in ministry with.  I'm actually weepy thinking about. These  friends are like family and so dear to my heart.  There are no words.  

Okay, enough sap.  Guess what?????  Spellbinder's sneak peek started TODAY!! They are having a Diamond Anniversary Celebration with tons of inspiration and of course prizes to be won.   Another reason I am all jazzed is because I have so many projects that I haven't been able to share because they are all using the new, yet to be revealed, dies.  I am SO anxious to share.  The new dies are fabulous!

I do have a card to share.  It's a simple quick card but I couldn't post a winner without a project.  LOL  So, here is a quick CAS card using Spellbinders A2 Curved Border's One die and JustRite 'All Boy' Stamp Set.   



As the reveals continue, I will be able to post more projects so stay tuned for inspiration with new dies!  Also, I'm hoping to post from the CHA show with updates and photos.  

Okay, I said I'd pick a winner on Jan. 6th.  Technically, it's still the 6th here. : ) Not sure how much I'm going to sleep tonight.  I leave tomorrow!!  Eeek!  

Oh yes...the winner.  It's time to reveal the winner of the Season's Givings Blog Hop!  Thank you so much for all the amazing comments you all made.  I don't think you realize how much it means to me.  It's definitely my pleasure to be sharing from my stash in appreciation of all you!  

Random.org CHOSE.....

44 
Timestamp: 2014-01-07 07:16:17 UTC

Patricia said...
Happy New Year! Loving your sparkly card! Thanks for the chance at your prize!
Congratulations Patricia!  Email me your addy and I will send this out to you this week!  
That was one incredible hop!  Thanks again for stopping by my blog.  Until next time....happy crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails